1. Prior to returning any item to afdpondsnj.com please contact us to obtain an RMA # for your return
2. Non Returnable items include chemicals, medications, water conditioners, and pond liners.
3. NO refund on any shipping and handling costs. Special order items, sales or special deals are also not returnable.
4. The merchandise must be in resalable UNUSED condition and returned in the original undamaged packaging. All warranty books, instructions manuals, parts and accessories must be included as well as the original box in which the item was shipped. To protect the original factory carton from any additional shipping damage, please place it inside another carton for return shipping. Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
5. Acceptance of merchandise is final only after inspection. 6. Customer is responsible for return freight to us as well as the original freight costs except for defective and items shipped in error by afdpondsnj.com Note: on orders sent with free freight, customer will be responsible for actual outgoing freight charge.
afdpondsnj.com does not warranty any product sold in this catalog. All warranties are provided by the original manufacturer. Products returned for warranty consideration must be sent to manufacturer for their evaluation and final disposition. It may take weeks to settle a warranty claim. We will work diligently to get the warranty settled, however please make plans to possibly be without the product in question for a period of time. Customer is responsible for return freight and freight back to customer on all warranty items. You must have the receipt for the product in question for a warranty claim with the manufacturer